Lacing Washers are used at end of the insulation pin together with lacing wire to fabricate insulation removable covers or pads.
304 /301 Stainless Steel or Aluminum
Head Diameter 1″ or 1 3/16″
Washers have two 5/32″ Diameter holes, 1/2″ apart
Available stamped NO AB to indicate non-asbestos material.
Two hole lacing top, lacing ring, lacing washers are available .
Get Your FREE Non-obligation Quote:
We honor our every customer and would never cheat and misrepresent our product. You are welcome to ask any question about our product and be sure to receive a honest answer.
- Stainless Steel Lacing Anchors
- Mild Steel Lacing Anchors
- Lacing Washers
- Lacing Hooks
- Round Self-Locking Washers
- Square Self-Locking Washers
- Cupped Head Weld Pins
- Duct Liner Pins
- Quilting Pins
- Perforated Insulation Hangers
- Self-Stick Insulation Hangers
- 90° Insulation Angle Hanger
- J Hooks
- CD Insulation Weld Pins
- Welding Equipment